You may have seen a lot of ads or websites around Florida saying “We pay cash for homes in Tampa!”
As one of the area’s most respected cash home buyers, here at Revival Homebuyer we wanted to dive in and write an article on what these types of companies can do for a local home seller, and how it works.
Do you want to relocate, but are still struggling to sell your home? Do you need to sell your house fast? Are you tired of waiting and feel like you are about ready to give up? Going through a divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, inherited a house, loss of a job, or any other reason that is putting you in a bind and making having that house on your hands a burden for you and your family?
This is where the Cash Home Buyers in Tampa type of services may be able to help you.
What Does The Whole “Cash Home Buyers” Thing Mean?
At Revival Homebuyer, our cash for homes in Tampa program is simple.
Other companies in Florida may offer a similar program… often with small differences.
The main differences between one “cash for home” company and another are…
● The amount they’ll pay for your house
● Their history and credibility in helping local Tampa home owners
● Whether they’ll pay the closing costs or not
● How fast they can close on your house (we can close in as little as 7 days, or whatever timeline works for you)
● What they do with the house after they buy it
Some cash for homes companies fix up the houses and sell them to happy new home owners, others work with local companies that will take the house from there and do the work.
Either way, a company that says “cash home buyers” in or around Tampa simply offers a service as an alternative to you listing your house with a real estate agent or selling it yourself.
Our Local Tampa Cash For Homes Program – How It Works
With Revival Homebuyer, our process works likethis…
1. Fill out the short form on this site or give us a call at 813-548-3674. This helps us learn basic info about your house so we can make an educated and fair offer on your house. Many “cash for houses” or “we buy houses” companies throw out low ball offers without learning about your house. We try to learn as much as we can about your house and your situation so we can make sure our offer is the highest possible price we can pay for your house, and a fair offer for everyone.
2. Take as much time as you need to see if the offer is right for you. There are no hassles when working with us. We make you a fair offer, you can then take that offer and talk to people you trust, shop it around, whatever. We never want to do a transaction unless it’s an absolute fit.
3. We draw up the paperwork and handle everything from start to finish. You just have to show up at closing on the date of your choice, and sign the paperwork.
4. You get cash in your hand quickly, rather than waiting months and months selling the traditional route.
Give Us A Try! See How Our Fair Offer on Your Tampa Area House Stacks Up! Start Below…